It's nice to see 200+ online almost all day long! But there are some things we all can do to improve online numbers even more! That is why following changes are made:
Vote reward vote-check enabled
From today we have enabled real-vote check for Vote Reward sites. If you will vote for server from different accounts with same IP address - votes will not count. It's not done to limit your Gold income - it's done to benefit the server and all of our players! More you vote - higher in topsites we will be - more new players (FRESH BLOOD) will come! :) Some topsites send their responses to our server about players votes once an hour - this means that vote and reward might not add right away. Anyhow, there will be information on Vote Reward page what is current state of this vote(Waiting, Voted, IP already voted on other account) Also changes will be made regarding TOP Voter rewarding. It will be changed to weekly rewarding cycle to increase the prizes given by real votes. This change will be made on Sunday(11.04)
We have modiffied Achievements to motivate you vote! There are 1 changed and 2 new achievements.
Vote 500 times - after finishing this achievement you can claim 3 Seed Spheres (Level 5) of choice. Vote 800 times - after finishing this achievement you can claim 5 Seed Spheres (Level 5) of choice. Vote 1500 times - after finishing this achievement you can claim Exclusive FO Socket weapon with 5 sockets of choice! YES, ALLOWED SAME SOCKETS. Note - only weapon sockets - not allowed set item sockets on weapon.
To claim your prize for Votes - please contact NoLimitBM/Clyde/Fernando in Facebook or Discord.
Balancing of PvP
Tonight we will do some PvP balancing in server. To join PvP balancing "party" - join our Discord channel! Everyone who will join balancing with their main characters will get set for this purpose. Balancing will be done with Season 4 sets. Please note - we will not do "favorite class" and we will not listen to "BM NEED TO BE BEST" or "MG IS FOR PVP".
What more can you do to help server? Like and Share our Facebook page! Join our Discord channel to get informed about events comming up! Share our link to facebook MuOnline groups! Only with hard work we can make this the best Season 4 server out there!
Posted By: ADMIN
Grand Opening 3 April! Invite friends!
INFO: Starting from today old players can claim their Donate Sets. To claim your set you will need to prove your identity. For more info PM NoLimitBM on any channel. VIP system updated. From today all VIP bonuses from website is also available in game with commands. That is Reset Level, Reset and Grand Reset rewards.
Server-1 PvP(9999x) Server-2 Offattack_NONPK(2500x) Exp: MAXIMAL(99999x) Master exp: 15x Drop: 70% Points per level: 5/7/7 Version: Season 4 Episode 6 Spots in all maps! Freebies for newbies: type /freebies in game. DL/MG from level 1 Reset(in Website OR in game /reset)
Reset level: 400 Reset stats: NO Clear inv: NO Reset skills: NO Same spot: YES Auto Reset: YES Maximal RR: 10000
Grand Reset(in Website OR in game /greset)
GR Level: 400 GR Resets: 50 Clear inv: NO Reset skills: NO Same spot: NO Reward: 5000 Gold Maximal GR: 1000
Achievements system(Free Gold) Character Market Web Market Vote Reward Currency Convert Item Upgrade Party EXP Bossted with or without Gold Party!
Offattack Server info:
Exp: 2500x Master Exp: 5x Drop items disappear after 1 second Maximal master level: 150(to get 200 need to go to Server-1) NON PK
/addstr - Add Strength /addagi - Add Agility /addvit - Add Vitlaity /addene - Add Energy /addcmd - Add Command /evo - Evolve to 2nd and 3rd class /zen 2000000000 - Set own zen to 2kkk /reset - make reset in game /greset - make Grand Reset in game /post - POST in global chat /re (On / Off / Auto) - Show/Hide/Automatical request approval. /openware - Open warehouse anywhere IN SAFE ZONE /attack - Start auto attack /offattack (Server-2) - Start offattack /freebies - Get freebie reward, USE ONLY IN Server-1, use only 1 time!
Configured BOSS/Event drops
Blood Castle(Any level): Drop 5 items, 20% chance of Ancient item, Seeds, Penta sphere, Jewel of Harmony and other - Every 2 hours Chaos Castle(Any level): Drop 4 items, 20% chance of Ancient item, Seeds, Penta sphere, Jewel of Harmony and other Jewels - Every 2 hours Kundun Boss: Drop 10 items, 80% chance of Ancient item, Exc items - Respawn in 5 locations every 3 hours Erohim: Drop 10 items, 30% chance of Ancient item, High seeds and Gemstone bundle drop rates. - Respawn every 1 hour Balgass(Crywolf event): Drop 4 items, 100% chance of random seed - Crywolf event 2 times a week Nightmare(Kanturu event): Drop 4 items, chance of random seed, chance of bundled Gemstone (10,20) - 1 time a day Crywolf event: Drop 3 items, high seed rate, gemstone bundle, Penta Sphere - 2 times a week White wizard: Drop 2 items, Pentas(high chance), Wizards Ring, Gemstone - Every 4 hours Skeleton King: Drop 3 items, Penta, 10% chance of Ancient item, Gemstone - Every 4 hours
Castle Siege will be happening every Saturday 12:00 Server Time.
Registration for Castle SiegeDay - 0 2021-03-29 00:00
There are 2 VIP Levels in our server. 1. Gold(Website) - Silver(Game) 2. Platinum(Website) - Gold(Game)
Gold(Website) - Silver(Game)
Reset level: 280 (In game and in website) Grand Reset reward: 8000 Gold(In game and in website) Grand Reset 2nd reward: 1 Cash(In game and in website) Reset reward: 13 Gold(In game and in website) Vote reward increase by 70% Usual exp in Server-2(2500x) changed to 5000x Master exp in Server-1 increased by 33% Master exp in Server-2(Non_PvP) increased by 375%
Platinum(Website) - Gold(Game)
Reset level: 200 (In game and in website) Grand Reset reward: 9000 Gold(In game and in website) Grand Reset 2nd reward: 2 Cash(In game and in website) Reset reward: 15 Gold(In game and in website) Vote reward increase by 90% Usual exp in Server-2(2500x) changed to 9999x Master exp in Server-1 increased by 100% Master exp in Server-2(Non_PvP) increased by 500%
Starting from 10 April every 2 weeks we will make auction. In this auction you will be able to get top-donate items. In auction you will need Sign of Lord to make a bet. Player who offers more SOL(Sign of Lord) for item - wins. Minimal bet rise will be 50 SOL. Minimal bet will be told for each item seperately. If player makes a bet, but is not able to pay the price - he will be disqualified from auctions permanently. For eveny auction item Rules 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11 apply.
See you all ingame! Don't forget to VOTE FOR SERVER on all links, doing captchas and pressing the vote button on vote site! More you vote - more players will join! Like and Share our facebook page / posts! Many of you join because of facebook - more to come!